* Bracelets and anklets sized for plus sized men and woman at no extra charge.
Cold water wash, low heat dry
Organic Bamboo/ Copper socks are not only designed for Diabetics but ideal for pain relief. Our patent pending socks are imprinted with five blended proprietary frequencies making it the only sock in the world of its kind. Excellent natural remedy for planter fasciitis, neuropathy, circulation problems and diabetics. When the imprinted copper comes in contact with your skin because we are 75% water and a huge electrical system your body takes on our five blended frequencies. Due to the fact that your wearing a sock on each side it dramatically effects the left and right brain causing them to conduct and rapidly moves blood cells and oxygen. When this occurs it releases your cells to move freely in the body eliminating inflamation. The results are absolutely amazing!!
NOTE: Consult your doctor first to make sure my recommendations fit your special health needs.
Bamboo socks are grown naturally and don't contain any of the artificial chemicals present in most modern clothes. In addition to making them a gentler fabric, they are extremely soft. This ensures that the foot is kept dry and the skin is not irritated - essential for diabetic patients who often have sensitive skin.
Proper foot care is paramount to the overall treatment of diabetes; it is essential that utilizing any preventative measure to ensure the reduction of complications should be included in a treatment plan. It is also well established that wearing socks when you have diabetes is important for daily foot care.
1. Bamboo is a natural fiber grown without pesticides or chemicals. It is extremely soft like a rich cotton fiber after it is processed.
2. Bamboo provides excellent wick protection – 60% better than cotton alone. This helps the foot stay dry and reduces the risk of fungus on the toenails or athlete’s foot.
3. Bamboo is hypoallergenic, non-irritating and great for sensitive skin. People with diabetes have extra dry and sensitive skin.
4. Bamboo is odor resistant, antibacterial, anti-fungal and has anti-static properties.
5. Bamboo is extremely durable as well as being eco-friendly. Bamboo takes in greenhouse gases and produces more oxygen, up to 35% more than an equal amount of trees.
6. Bamboo fits the foot snuggly, hugs the foot without feeling bulky; this feature reduces the risk of rubbing which leads to blister formation and foot complications.
7. Bamboo is renewable and sustainable-It grows quickly and regenerates easily without replanting since it is a grass.
8. Bamboo has a thermo-regulating quality which helps keep feet warm in the winter and cool in the summer. People with diabetes often have difficulty with temperature regulation due to circulatory problems.
9. Bamboo socks are easy to maintain with normal machine washing and drying especially when turned inside out and dried on a low temperature.